♡Bicester Village Haul♡

So I recently went to Bicester Village Outlet and this is such a big designer outlet and has so many stores. So I thought that todays blog would be what I got from there so I hope you enjoy !

 The first place that I went to was The Cosmetics Store and it sells high end makeup but is reduced, and this is honsetly my favourite store at Bicester. I was suprised by how big the Mac section was and they also sell brands like Clinique, Estee Lauder , Bobbie Brown etc. So I got a Mac Lip Glass £12.50 in the shade Right Image and is a sort of  a Barbie pink colour, and I would highly recommened them as the formula of them is so good. It lasts such a long time on my lips andi t also isn't a sticky formula and smells like vanilla. The other thing I got was a Mac blush £14 in the shade I'm a Lover and this is such a nice colour and is very pigmentated.

 So the first place that I went to was Cath Kidston as I love it. My mum brought me a sachet which you put in your drawers and it smells of Rose and is £2. Then I got a huge rubber as I just needed another rubber and was only £1.50, then I got a A5 notebook in her pretty cloock design and this was £3 and I will use this to jot down all my blog ideas in it ! I got 2 pairs of socks and these were £8 and I will be using these for my pamper nights as they have such pretty designs on them and are thick and cosy. I also saw this purse andit has a leather trim on the fastening and on the zip and this is such a good purse as it has a big section at the back for all your change and was only £14.

 Then I went into Ted Baker and I had been wanting a bag from there for ages and I finally got one ! This was £19.99 so such a bargain and it's quite small which is good for me and I love the bow as it rose gold and it has a pocket inside which is quite good to store your phone in.
 I also thought I would pop into The White Company whilst I was there and I smelt Pompelmo and I fell in love with it and I had to buy it. The scent is a mixture of  lemon, lime and grapefruit , and I brought the duo set which included a hand and nail cream and a cream hand wash which was £16 , and would make a lovely present.

So I hope you enjoyed this and  found this intresting, comment down below your most recent purchase as it wil give me inspiration as I want to go on another shopping spree ( sorry purse !) .

Lot's of love
                      VintageFleur
                                         xxxxx

For businness enquires or for anyone wanting to collab  : vintagefleur06@gmail.com



Comments

  1. Very lovely items =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Now I know where I'm heading for a good shopping trip ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to go to shop at Bicester Village! I have wanted one of those Ted Baker bags for so long know! :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah same I know how you feel xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! The Cath Kinston items are so cute, I'd love to visit Bicester Village! <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , I love Cath Kidstons new range and I really like Bicester Village xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment