♡Collective Haul // ft Soap and Glory, Real Techquies and more...♡

Hello everybody , so I went shopping last weekend with a couple of my friends and picked up a few things using money which I was kindly given to me from Christmas.

So I brought a Mac Lipstick to add to my collection and this is in Velevet Teddy and is a Matte finish, and this isn't drying whatsoever and I was so suprised by how long they last.

I ordered this from Amazon and I think it was reduced and was around £6 and this is the Sculpting Brush as I didn't have a brush to that was for contour. I really recommened this to any beginners to contouring or for anyone in who is looking for a new Contour Brush.

I needed to get a new foundation so I picked up the Loreal True Match which is such a good coverage and also is so blendable. Then I had to pick up another Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer as I'm nearly running out of my other one and I find it so hard to find one as they are always out of stock.

I always get the Glamour Magazine as it's only £1 and I it really intresting as is great to read before I go to bed.
I finally got a Lush lip scrub as I have never had one before , and this is from the Valentines range and it smells amazing and has little tiny red hearts. It also really helps when I get dry lips.

So the last thing is a Hair Turban from Soap and Glory and this is so much better than using a normal towel , as it always used to come undone , where as with this is more secure.

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed my little haul  , don't forget to follow me on blogger if you haven't already as it will notify you everytime I upload a new post.

Lots of Love
                     VintageFleur
                                         xxxx

For businness enquires or for anyone wanting to collab  : vintagefleur06@gmail.com

Comments

  1. lovely haul! You picked up some great bits! I love velvet teddy x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment